Times Square engagement session with Tonianne and Jason

Spring is upon us! And what better way to celebrate than with an adorable fun couple in Times Square. I had a blast wandering around with Tonianne and Jason! They chose the area as Jason proposed to Tonianne last fall on the famous red stairs of TKTS; I love shooting in a location that’s especially memorable to a couple.

Times Square NYC engagement photos

Lots of laughter with these two!
Times Square NYC engagement photos

Times Square NYC engagement photos

Times Square NYC engagement photos

Times Square NYC engagement photos

Times Square NYC engagement photos

Times Square NYC engagement photos

Times Square NYC engagement photos

We may have gotten a few stares on the stairs (hah!) as I had them lie down while I straddled to get this shot.
Times Square red stairs TKTS NYC engagement photos

Times Square red stairs TKTS NYC engagement photos

I believe we were going for a slightly serious shot here, but clearly that didn’t work.
Times Square NYC engagement photos

Times Square NYC engagement photos

Gorgeous!
Times Square NYC engagement photos

Comments

comments

Comments

1. Tonianne says:

Emily!!!! You are awesome! Love the pictures much. All Of Them. Beautiful work…Yeah!!!!

2. Jessica Roberts says:

Great pics!!!! Blessings!!!!

3. Beautiful pics!

4. You guys freaking rock. Beautiful lady and handsome man… I love it.

5. (Jamaican Accent) But Wait!!.. I’m digg’n these

6. awesome pictures, beautiful scenery n light moderation, lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. nice pics son. I am blessed with a wonderful son and a lovely daughter….i love you both so much!!

8. These are some beautiful pics Toni. You guys look amazing!

9. Nerissa says:

These pictures are hot! You guys seem like you had a lot of fun!

10. You guys look like u had a blast!! Those pics are hottt!

11. Oh my gosh!!! These are HOT!! I love it!! Props to The photographer and subjects.

12. Love it beautiful. U guys make a great couple u complete each other love u cuz.

13. Love it!!! you guys make a beautiful couple!! Congrats again 🙂

14. Awww…i sooo love these pics..Love is in the air..Love ur outfit Toni

15. callaire says:

These pictures are beautiful!!! You guys look so good together hottt.

16. yahnique says:

wow!! nice pictures you guys look great.

17. callaire says:

Great pictures. you guys look beautiful.

18. They say a picture is worth a thousand words welp I have one: exquisite

19. Awww GREAT PICTURES GUYS!!!! I LIKE ALL OF THEM!

20. Tara Levy says:

What gorgeous pictures! Hooray for the happy couple!

21. shanice Dumay says:

awww tear again so pretty

22. Nicki Blue says:

Can you say AWESOME! Luv the couple pics! God bless you guys.

23. Kaysha Morgan says:

aww my gorgeous sister and my soon to be brother. just blissful and pure loveliness. Beautiful shots. God bless you abundantly.

24. these are some really nice pictures you guys look great together. love you both

25. I love the reflections on the window. I wish Avenue Q had been in my engagement portraits!